Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Memorable Day Ever 2013 ! ~

Hai BLOGGER2 sekalian ! :)


                 its been , hmm a VERY long time i didnt update my blog ! :D well , i am the LAZIEST ONE ! hehe ~ i have nothing to post . but , actually i have a lot of things to share ! :) about my life journey (yeah, obviously , EVERYTHING was CHANGED ! 100% ? :( ) , my study ( I AM ALREADY 16 this year ! ! -.- ) , my FRIENDS and lots more . :)

                ok , i think an IDEA have crossed my mind just now . hehehe . hmm, i wanna share SOMETHING special with all bloggers today . hmm, JENG > JENG > JENG> . . . .It is about my B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y !!! . . . . huhuhuhu !

                OK ! before i further my story , i wanna make some introduction . . .  :) yeah , EVERY story have an introduction, right ? :) huhuhu , hmm, my birthday is o3th of January . :) hahahaha ! too early right ? i know . -_- hehe . OK , actually , I AM REALLY REALLY AND DEFINITELY HATE MY BIRTHDAY ! :( i dont know why and why ? perhaps , because it is too early to celebrate , yeah , every year on that day , everyone is SO busy preparing for their school day . and everyone dont have time to remember my birthday . that is what i thought . :( BESIDES , i hate my birthday because on that day , all my siblings will go back to their university . hmm , i feel soooo LONELY !  i dont know if you guys understand what am i talking about . hehe ,

                 Back to the topic , as usually , i will make a celebration ever year . :) just a simple one , just me and my parents . thats it . :) :'( huhu . but , whatever happened , i am so thankful to my parents for being such a great dad and mom to me . :') THANK GOD ! :) ok, i have a picture of my birhday below .take a look . ;)

Me and my beloved parents ! :)

do you see that cake ? hmm,  its so YUMMY ! haha :D

Last but not least , i wish i coud have a great time on my birthday next year . . . .:) i had enjoyed everything :) thanks a lot mom and dad ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment